Monday, July 27, 2009

Love, Always

And when I'm with you it's not just my heart beating its as if the whole world is beating too.
Everything I see is alive with rhythmic anticipation - expectation.
...Moments are slowed and the smile in your eyes as you look at me has time to make an everlasting imprint on my memory.
...The trail of your fingers has time to warm my skin, leaving melted chocolate in their absence.
...And I shiver because your warmth recedes, eventually, and the chill of reality hits.
Life speeds up.
I'm sucked back into the oxygen-filled-air.
No longer breathing you.
But for those seconds we share, that add up to minutes, hours, and days from reminiscing - I will always have you - Love you.
Even if we part.
For the future can only tell.
However, in my memory which knows only the past and which will remember all we had...
In that part of me forever will I be yours.

Still for now, whenever life slows and I have you near,
And the chaos of life is somehow clear,
I will laugh and skip and blush and waltz as if unaware that any day you could be taken.
I could be taken.
Sanity must overpower fear.
I can't worry about you not being here.
C'est la vie!
Carpe Diem!
Just live your life aaye aaye aaye...
And love with all you can, while you can.
I will.

Love, Always

1 comment:

  1. dang chica...that was hottt. i can see some of those words as lyrics in a song. inbox me on fb if u got anything else in song format.
    -Quincy Rolle.

    ReplyDelete