Saturday, July 18, 2009

Butter...


The title Butter... was inspired by my love of butterflies NOT of butter as some may think! Bored at my summer job one day I sketched a dress with a butterfly design [to the left]. That bored-butterfly-sketch evolved into this blog...I anticipate it will include sketches, poetry, fashion and of course the rantings of a dreamer...
The word dream can have several meanings. It can be a series of emotions, thoughts, and images that occur during the night. It can also be a goal that one pursues or even the satisfaction of a wish.
I dream of...
I conjure up images of me...
I pursue the goal of...
I wish to satisfy this goal of...
...Working in the Fashion industry, mostly as a Fashion Designer but, also as a Fashion Marketer.
"Fly me away to the bright side of the moon and meet me on the other side, Ooh dream weaver I believe you can get me through the night"- Dream Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment