Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Take Me Shopping: 1


A shopaholic working in the mall is synonymous to releasing a tiger in a butchers shop. Graphic, I know. Slightly scary? Maybe! Either way I love it.

Today, at work I signed up for a workshop. At said workshop I spilled juice on my shirt. Although it was a little stain and no one seemed to notice I was haunted by it for almost 5 minutes before I knew I had to take a break and buy a new shirt. On my 20 minute break I decided to grab a lunch menu at Nordstrom's Bistro. Of course I would stumble upon a necklace that perfectly matched the skirt I was wearing. Yes, I know I was searching for a replacement top in a time crunch, but stopping to buy a necklace couldn't hurt. Super excited about the new necklace I rushed over to H&M hoping they would have a similar style top. Over-sized button-up shirts are in for the Fall after all. Eagle eyeing through the store I picked up two shirts. There I was about to buy just a regular ole shirt when the heavens opened. Hanging in the middle of the store were 3 royal blue blazers. Yes, the perfect color to match my skirt. It hadn't even crossed my mind that I would ever find that today. Could out of those three, there actually be... my size? Yes, Yes of course!! I threw the jacket on, jumped on the checkout line, let the cashier scan the tag while I was wearing it, paid, and it was a wrap! Before I even left the store compliments were pouring in.

Oh, and did I get back to work in time? All I'm saying is the heavens must have opened up!
There's a picture of me in what I wore to work. The set next to it is a possible outfit idea for happy hour with the girlfriends. Pair the blazer and necklace with black jeggings, a lace tee, and royal blue heels. Throw on a lace bra under the lace tee and you'll be totally fab!




No comments:

Post a Comment